RenovoRx’s Board Member Dr. Laurence (Larry) J. Marton, MD is a leading expert with extensive experience in the fields of drug development, with a focus on treating human diseases related to cell growth including cancer. Today, Dr. Marton has released a very informative interview to Mendelspod, which produces engaging, thoughtful thirty minute shows twice a week on highly relevant topics to those working around the life sciences. Dr. Marton’s core message is that we must improve the quality of new clinical tests which have been translated from research. It is the key to demonstrating clinical relevance, he says. There are issues with sampling, with analytics, and with compliance. What can those in the industry do to better the quality assurance? And how can the industry better engage the medical community? Our Board Member shares his insights at Mendelspod.com/Larry.
RenovoRx’s Board of Directors Member Larry Marton Speaks on Personalized Medicine
- RenovoRx Announces Sixth U.S. Patent
- RenovoRx Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted for Treating Bile Duct Cancer
- Parexel Biotech and RenovoRx Reach Key Milestone in Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trial for Locally-Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- RenovoRx Announces Issuance of Fifth U.S. Patent
- Contemporary Management of Pancreatic Cancer