RenovoRx today announces that it has been chosen as a winner of the 2013 TiE50 Awards, a highly influential list of the most enterprising startup companies across five verticals: Internet, Software, Mobile, Life Sciences, and Energy. TiE50 is presented by TiE, the organizer of TiEcon, the world’s largest conference for entrepreneurs. Selected from over 1,100 nominees, RenovoRx was honored at TiEcon on May 18th, 2013 as one of the only three winning startups in the Life Sciences vertical, for our solutions for targeted delivery of fluids to selected sites in the peripheral vascular system. The TiE50 judging process included meticulous screening and judging by a list of prominent entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, corporate executives and other domain experts, as well as voting by the wider segment community. TiE50 winners are diverse in terms of size, progress, maturity and location. However, each winner shares a common thread of innovation, ingenuity, strong management teams and overall quality of their entrepreneurial ideas.
RenovoRx Named TiE50 2013 Winner
- RenovoRx Announces Sixth U.S. Patent
- RenovoRx Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted for Treating Bile Duct Cancer
- Parexel Biotech and RenovoRx Reach Key Milestone in Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trial for Locally-Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- RenovoRx Announces Issuance of Fifth U.S. Patent
- Contemporary Management of Pancreatic Cancer