Dr. David Madoff of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center presented on his experience using novel technologies and techniques in difficult to treat tumor cases at the AIM/VEITH Symposium, November 14, 2016. In his presentation Dr. Madoff discussed advancements in embolotherapy, including the RenovoCath adjustable dual-balloon catheter, which can potentially maximize therapy delivery by preventing embolization of non-target arteries.
Presentation of Tumor Cases Treated with Embolotherapy
- Parexel Biotech and RenovoRx Reach Key Milestone in Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trial for Locally-Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- RenovoRx Announces Issuance of Fifth U.S. Patent
- Contemporary Management of Pancreatic Cancer
- Woman Receiving Experimental Treatments For Pancreatic Cancer At UPMC *
- New Cancer Procedure Gifts Bay Area Couple 3 More Years Together *