Dr. David Madoff of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center presented on his experience using novel technologies and techniques in difficult to treat tumor cases at the AIM/VEITH Symposium, November 14, 2016. In his presentation Dr. Madoff discussed advancements in embolotherapy, including the RenovoCath adjustable dual-balloon catheter, which can potentially maximize therapy delivery by preventing embolization of non-target arteries.
Presentation of Tumor Cases Treated with Embolotherapy
- RenovoRx Named 2020 Winner in the Fierce Innovation Awards for Life Sciences
- RenovoRx Announces Sixth U.S. Patent
- RenovoRx Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted for Treating Bile Duct Cancer
- Parexel Biotech and RenovoRx Reach Key Milestone in Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trial for Locally-Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- RenovoRx Announces Issuance of Fifth U.S. Patent