Dr. David Madoff of NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center presented on his experience using novel technologies and techniques in difficult to treat tumor cases at the AIM/VEITH Symposium, November 14, 2016. In his presentation Dr. Madoff discussed advancements in embolotherapy, including the RenovoCath adjustable dual-balloon catheter, which can potentially maximize therapy delivery by preventing embolization of non-target arteries.
Presentation of Tumor Cases Treated with Embolotherapy
- Contemporary Management of Pancreatic Cancer
- Woman Receiving Experimental Treatments For Pancreatic Cancer At UPMC
- New Cancer Procedure Gifts Bay Area Couple 3 More Years Together
- All About Cancer with Dr. Ripal Gandhi, Dr. Raj Narayanan, Dr. Horacio Asbun
- RenovoRx Announces $10 Million Financing for Innovative Treatment for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer