TIGeR-PaC is Enrolling Patients Across the Country
The TIGeR-PaC clinical trial is currently enrolling newly-diagnosed locally advanced pancreatic cancer patients. TIGeR-PaC is a randomized study of Trans-Arterial Micro-Perfusion (TAMP) versus systemic chemotherapy. The goal of the trial is to prove extended median survival and improved quality of life through targeted delivery of therapy.
Candidate patients must meet the following criteria:
- Histologically-confirmed pancreatic cancer with initial diagnosis within 6 weeks of consent
- Not a candidate for surgery
- No prior therapy for pancreatic cancer
Learn more about the risk factors and early warning signs of pancreatic cancer, the importance of clinical trials for Stage III Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer patients and more about the TIGeR-PaC clinical trial at pancreatic-clinical-trials.info.
Active Clinical Sites
- Use to zoom in and out on the map.
- Use by clicking with your cursor and holding down to move map to view locations.
- Click on to hide the list of cities.
- Click on individual cities in the list to remove their location pins from the map.
- Click on individual pins on the map to view site details