TIGeR-PaC is Enrolling Patients Across the Country
The TIGeR-PaC clinical trial is currently enrolling newly-diagnosed locally advanced pancreatic cancer patients. TIGeR-PaC is a randomized study of Trans-Arterial Micro-Perfusion (TAMP) versus systemic chemotherapy. The goal of the trial is to prove extended median survival and improved quality of life through targeted delivery of therapy.
Are you a candidate?
Candidate patients must meet the following criteria:
- Histologically-confirmed pancreatic cancer with initial diagnosis within 6 weeks of consent
- Not a candidate for surgery
- No prior therapy for pancreatic cancer
Active Clinical Sites
- Use to zoom in and out on the map.
- Use by clicking with your cursor and holding down to move map to view locations.
- Click on to hide the list of cities.
- Click on individual cities in the list to remove their location pins from the map.
- Click on individual pins on the map to view site details