Last year, a 74-year old woman was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Her family turned to Miami Cancer Institute in their search for treatment options. Since her diagnosis, she became part of the TIGeR-PaC clinical trial, and is now in a maintenance phase and says her quality of life has improved.
New Pancreatic Cancer Treatment May Add Years to the Lives of Those Facing Death
- Doctors Testing ‘Groundbreaking’ Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- Lakewood Ranch Pancreatic Cancer Patient Receives New Treatment
- RenovoRx Announces Studies that Further Advance the Science of Pancreatic Cancer Treatment Presented at the 2021 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- RenovoRx Continues with Strong Momentum and Reaches Milestone of 100th Patient Enrolled in its Phase III TIGeR-PaC Clinical Trial
- New Pancreatic Cancer Treatment May Add Years to the Lives of Those Facing Death