Last year, a 74-year old woman was diagnosed with inoperable pancreatic cancer. Her family turned to Miami Cancer Institute in their search for treatment options. Since her diagnosis, she became part of the TIGeR-PaC clinical trial, and is now in a maintenance phase and says her quality of life has improved.
New Pancreatic Cancer Treatment May Add Years to the Lives of Those Facing Death
- New Pancreatic Cancer Treatment May Add Years to the Lives of Those Facing Death
- RenovoRx Named 2020 Winner in the Fierce Innovation Awards for Life Sciences
- RenovoRx Announces Sixth U.S. Patent
- RenovoRx Announces Orphan Drug Designation Granted for Treating Bile Duct Cancer
- Parexel Biotech and RenovoRx Reach Key Milestone in Pancreatic Cancer Clinical Trial for Locally-Advanced Pancreatic Cancer